I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love.....


Haha...if I say I am currently in relationship, for sure there will be a lot of questions come to me from the friends around me ...especially my "kai sai mui"-laine laine and tha tha, and the one most beautiful girl in UTAR, LLC...haha..

Actually I wanna involve myself in relationship...I need someone to care about me, love me and listen to me as well on what has happened to me...since I met a person whom I "admired" so long, I started falling in love to this person who named as HMH. But love isn't the simple thing as I think. I really hope this love can be true and pure as it has nothing fraud in between...thanks for bearing with me...I really appreciate it..

I treat love as what I mentioned, at the same time, I wish I will be treated as what I've expected in LOVE....

So, am I in relationship???

haha...my"nv peng you"don't get jealous o!!

try to guess who's my "nv peng you"??haha...jz fake one o....Jin Yen,don't angry I put you on table

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

爱情,它会在你不知不觉中来敲敲你的心.
加油,祝你的恋情顺利!

jennie said...

爱情,是要两方面一起付出的!不要计较谁付出最多谁付出最少,也没有谁对谁错!因为它是爱情!
你会得到你要的幸福的!

Unknown said...

希望你得到幸福~
要加油哦!^.^

-念-

eLaiNe said...

chet chet ar..hehe..ah ko ar..when love struck you cant do anything de la..is either you accept or deny..if you fail in a relationship..don't give up as well..another one will be waiting for you de..so be patient ba!! XD

Anonymous said...

jia you la kor =)

SheaYee said...

Sheng Chet!! MiSS u a lot!!