I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

aWaITinG....

TaIwaN


Actually I am the person who loves traveling around no matter nationwide or worldwide. Since the appearance of Air Asia, which is the lowest cost flight company, now everyone can fly!!

I am planning for a trip which will be allocated at the end of April 2010 after my internship. I plan to travel to Taiwan coz there has a lot of places to play around and nice delicacies...I love Taiwan delicacies...but since I dun hav fren over there, it is difficult for us to find shelter. Anyone can recommend some of it? hehe...how much shud I spend over there?? How much shud I bring all the way of the trip?? still in calculating and saving...

I wish i can make it as it is a wish between u and me..hehe!!! Taiwan, i will come to u...haha

Recently quite bored at home since my mum had cut the internet service as we all r studying outside. So, bored!!!!! wat can do except eat, sleep and watch tv??haiz....frens all bac to their school life, but never mind, I am leaving soon my hmtwn tis thursday..hehe

Really hope everything can happen as we wished and planned. Taiwan trip is the one i m awaiting for..I hope we can explore the place together...haha!!

Enjoy!! Explore and Entertain!!

3 comments:

PhO3y said...

haha...make sure u will save money 1st~

幸福王子 said...

wow ~ So nice can go to Taiwan~

Jasper Tan said...

I wish to travel to Taiwan too...
still in saving my money for it