I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 20, 2010

hey hey hey~!! Here am I, DAVE CHET

yea, due to the weather at kampar, it makes me to have the decision to cut my hair short!! Great, without further delay, went to a saloon and ask the hairstylist to cut it short~ yeah! as result, here came out the Brand New of Dave Chet!!!!!!!

Tada~!!!

A very brand new of myself and i like it very muc though at first kept complaining~ hahahahaha...some of my frens saying nice but some are not~ so..duno la..as long as i like it and i will love myself~ hahaha

6 comments:

Miss Sophia said...

lolx, ultarman,
不习惯...

Dave Lai said...

apa la..ultraman pula =.=// LOL

Miss Sophia said...

maksud saya , hairstyle awak looks like ultarman... hehe~~

Noel said...

unfortunately not able to see ur new hairstyle, was cover by ur nice caps... hope can see next meet up ya...

Jayce said...

I bet a handsome guy no matter what hair he cut...It always impressive~Kakaka...Quite nice a!!!

Dave Lai said...

[noel] hahahaha~ find a day la..hehe

[jayce] u too.. a handsome guy~ hhe