I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 29, 2010

GreAt eXperIenCe....

Well, it was another of my hosting job at DE Garden. I was hosting a roadshow for E Eagle Group, which is a Australia base company and i did learn a lot though it is a bit tired~ Great feedback from the person in-charge and it is a kind of momentum for me to move forward~

special thanks goes to Bright and Sound event orgnizer for giving me this opportunity to explore myself in the way of my hosting journey~ next would like to thank to all of the E Eagle Group professionals for bearing with me during the session and we had fun~ ^^

~E Eagle Group, Australia base company~

~the models~




Lastly, I hope that i will get more part time hosting job and I will do the best ~!!

*good luck to your exam and all the best !!


No comments: