I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 28, 2009

fInaLLy...!!

2 more hours, Finally I am gonna step my foot to the last exam hall.... 2 more hours I am gonna to say bye bye since it is the last day for me to survive in this semester..!! wow!! sounds crazy!! and 2mrw, more crazy is, with this time, I will be at Pangkor...tis is wat i m awaiting for so long...Finally it comes to me...and i come to u 2mrw Pangkor!!!

This sem was really tough to pass through....tough subject and tough environment caused...but Finally I passed it...i made it...haha!!

Hope to see U again....miss U so muc..haha!!

Pangkor, I come to u.... SET ME FREE!!!!!!!!!

Freedom!! Freedom!! Freedom!! Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!.....





Paradise Pangkor!!!

6 comments:

PhO3y said...

wakaka...i finish exam earlier than u~

Dave Lai said...

[phoey] ceh!! i oso finish today...haha!! yeah, 2mrw go Pangkor...remember let me noe ur plan...ok?

Nick尼克仔 said...

haiz...
I have 3 more assignment for the following month...
so pity...
have fun and dun forget to take picture o!!

Kenny said...

wish u have a wonderful trip in pangkor ya... enjoy.... :)

PhO3y said...

me finish exam at 11.15am earlier than u~wat plan u wanna noe???

Chris said...

wow! happy holiday ya...