I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Freedom..

Slowly I am moving my steps to the end of this semester...going to enjoy my sem break...yahoo!!!

still left 2 subjects to go...awaiting for the Pangkor trip and the day of 6th October....haha

recently really duno why will easily get tired, because I am getting older day by day? haha...come on, I am just 21 years old...not that old actually..haha

really happy when having sem break, rest more at home but one thing is I cant online during the 3-week break..haiz....bored at home v nothin to do oso...but I've decided to lose weight while the 3-week sem break...when starts new sem, there will be a brand new me...hehe

Really awaiting the day coming and we can have fun n enjoy it just both of us....awaiting...hehe...

10 comments:

Nick尼克仔 said...

wow...
make me jealous leh~
got break...
I don't have break till next year...
haiz...

小虫 said...

lol
u only 21 yr old lol! apa old =.=
good luck for u exam la!!!

Kenny said...

u really decided to keep fit?
then i want to see you thin when come back from the sememster break lo. if u fail to do so, u must treat me a good meal then... ok???

Dave Lai said...

[nick] why?or u hv jz finished ur sem break??lolzz....

[cacing] haha..old ady la....thnx o..u too...bless u

[kenny] ko..hahah...

Kenny said...

ko? my eyes din see wrong right? is OK or KO??? haha...
see, yourself also not really put commitment on it le, how to success wor... :P

dicky said...

wow!!break wor, come taiwan find me, i bring u walk around. Hehe....take care o...

Anonymous said...

old liao ~ *giggles*

Dave Lai said...

[dicky] i wish too if i have a 3-month holidays...haha..sure i will go...

[ss] old???yalo...haha..u too wor..^^

PhO3y said...

u keep fit???can anot oh???oways go here go there eat~haha
oledi said u r uncle but u dun wan admit~hahaha

Dave Lai said...

[phoey] apa la...ish!!oweys say me uncle..u la...aunty XJ...haha