I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

MoMenTs...

First time saw U, strong feel on U and thinking of that U r my taste of lover. My heart ady locked into to U..cant imagine we made it jz aftr that....

Being v U is the most happiest n hapiness things i nvr hd in my life b4...The time kiss v U, vry enjoyable...the time hug u sleep, makes me more comfortable and want to hug u and nvr let go...

I love U is more than I can say...Mutual belief is the thing that we need to keep in our relationship.

I love U n plz dun leave me as u promised...I will never let U go no matters hw things turn in badly... I m the MAN WHO MAN of MY WORDS...

Love U and start missing U each of every single seconds.

Hope we can hand hold hand till ...........

1 comment:

^^ said...

dave..actually i seldom read ur blog..after i read it i gt a lot of inspiration..thx for making my 'night'^^ good luck to you n oso ur spouse^^ in love forever..tz is for me too~~