I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MiSSing U~~~

"24hrs make a lovely day, 7 days make a lovely week, 52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a person like me will make ur life lovely. Have a lovely day n life!"

Think of the day being together v u...tickling each other, it really made my day...the moments with will not be forgotten~~

Love demands everything and that very justly - thus it is to me with you, and to you with me. We shall surely see each other soon; moreover, today I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life....If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these.
My heart is full of so many things to say to you - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all...Cheer up - remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours.
The gods must send us the rest, what for us must and shall be~~




No comments: