I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

fEEling GreAt

well, today is the last day for my semester break, 2mrw onwards, i have to be working hard and hard and hard to get a good result since it is the last semester of my degree studies~

well, the most happy moment was the time i was in KL for a week plus..hanging out v friends and made my day happy and happy~ went for working part time, movie, shopping and alot to go~

kinda miss the day when we were together~ hehehe...the moment when we were together, i can feel it..though sometimes we do abnormal, but we are just in jest~ LOL...

We had great day at Madam Kwan's~ we got laughings and teasing around~ kinda miss that moment~ hope that we wil have it nex time ya~ hehe~






back to kampar and everything is same~ haha...but i think i nid to do a lot exercises to get rid of my little tummy~ hehehehe...jogging will be the way for me to lose weight~ hehe... I do miss everything, miss u, and yes we are!! everything..u muz take care of urself and mz share v me ur tears and laughs~ hehe..love u~


No comments: