I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

nEw YeaR 2011~

Yeah! It has come to the new year of the century which is fallen in 2011. Retrospect to the past that I had done, feeling myself getting more physically and mentally matured! Great experiences i have gone through~ 2010 was the year for me that filled with tears and cheers... Tears did make me grow, cheers did make me smile~

Well, now, it is 2011, what i hope for that is I can complete my Degree studies where i am supposed to be graduating in May 2011~!! Working life are coming to me as my studying life going to end jz in few months later~ New wishes from me in the year are that I hope that i can be with u for a longer time though we r facing for the distant love prob, but we can make it with a word "TRUST"... Next, i hope i can get a better achievement in my hosting fields. I promise myself i have to be dare for it in any function, take it as the fresh experience and once i have got it, sure I can have a better experience in the later time~

So folks, happy new year and have a great year ahead!!!!

Make your life meaningful and be cheers all the time!!!

1 comment:

enicyo said...

happy new year... opps, belated new year & happy twenty eleven... XD