I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

tWo is BeTTer tHAn oNe~

Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me. But i take it easily.


From time to time you ask me why I chose you? What is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple. I chose you because you are YOU!!! My heart longs for you. My heart longs to be warmed when i hold you in arms. Though the miles separate us, but the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I cant describe the giddy feeling I have when you are near or even when you cross my mind. Now, i have started my career and there is sometimes, I know that I drop you aside. I beg for your consideration and understanding that you are and always will be the love of my life.


Something has just turned my mood down. I am so worried about my mum's health and I hope God would protect her from being harmed. I hope everything will be fine... God bless me and my family~ I know life is full with challenges and perhaps these are the obstacles that I need to get across . With the strong will power, with the love that you give, I truly believe that there is nothing impossible for me to get across... "Challenges make improvement"...So, don't worry about me, I am doing fine as always and I will be great because I know there is someone for me to stay strong and healthy...~


No comments: