I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 19, 2011

SuNdAy, a tRuThfuL Day~

It has come to the third month for me to survive in my workplace. Now, i find it more relieved. Should I say it is a good start for me? Well, Friday is the day that i love the most because I can rest and hang out with friends, perhaps, will seek some entertainments during weekends (Everyone loves Friday as well). But for me, Sunday will be the truthful day as I will be spending my time with loved one. Though we can only meet up once a week but we can feel the warmth from each other. This makes us feel like though we are physically far apart but mentally, we are closer to each other.....

My life gets to be more cheerful ever since you have appeared in my life. I am happy of having my happiness and sadness with you all the time. Thanks for never letting me off. Every Sunday is the day that I'm longing to spend my time with you, just you and me ~ LOVES !!

! Happy Birthday !


Moving on our plan as we will be visiting a friend on this Sunday, who is lovely and cute, namely, Vev !! Yeah, she has finally grown up and today is her 22-year-old birthday. Happy birthday Vev. We are coming to you on this Sunday.

** Vev, this is the BEST pic that I could get from my pc and I think you look cute in the pic, thou~

Anyways, happy birthday and stay happy ya~ Cheers !!


1 comment: