I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 8, 2010

unaddressed letter....

The letter is actually addressed to u~~

Finally, the day has come to me and I have to be strong and face it~~without U jz like without a part of my souls...u have taken up my souls, u brought my souls to the most happiness moments, u strengthened my souls....and U actually occupied my souls and tell me wat am i going to do everyday..BUT NOW~~~souls disperse, flesh perishes~~

It's late at night and I can't sleep, i was missing you just runs too deep in my undefiled heart and I found out that I can't breathe thinking of your smile. Every kiss I can't forget, stuck deeply in my memories...
This aching heart ain't be broken yet, coz I m trying hard to be fine everyday as I promised...

Now, I am dumbly sitting and pray to my GOD, you know that maybe it's time for miracles, coz I ain't giving up on love, I just wanna be with you till the time as we could....BUT I know it is so hard to do when all I know is trapped inside your eyes

Stay strong and believe to ur GOD, he is bringing u to the way u shud to go...jz go ahead with wat u think it is right, remember, u r not alone...u stil have ur frens there, ur father, mother, sister and the one who wil never leave u, dat is ur GOD~~




wish u hapi oweys and I will be fine soon and after

No comments: