I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Again...cooking day!

Yea, it has another day for me to cook to my lovely friends, Jacky (Big boss), Sam Lee (lady boss), Jeremy (Big boss's boss), and Yoke Mei (noty sis)..hahaha..happy cooking and eating gathering we were having and enjoying it so muc ^^

Yea, it has come to the end of my One-month holidays...and i have to pack up my mood to start my engine for my study life....*beng~~beng~~benggg~....*hahaha...kinda lousy since it has been stopped for so long and nid time to heat it up...haha

It was Spagethi cooking night and me again, the cook! hahaha~Sam was as my assistant, assisting me to cut the vege and prepare some of the stuffs...And also fried the onion rings~yummy~

No more words, let's check it out~~!!! My spagethi has got the confession of nice food from all the tester who are the persons that i have mentioned above~lolz...happy~~ ^^


My god, look at our big boss~~so embarrassing~hahaha..big kid~

Preparing the stuffs...hehee

Start to cook ^^

Tada~~the pasta sauce ^^

Onion ring, fried by Sam Lee ^^

This is the dave chet's spagethi hahah^^

Let's eat~makan makan makan~~


Thanks to Jeremy for treating me shandy and Whiskey~wow!


Whiskey~~!!

Lastly, not 4get to thanks to Jeremy for treating us the beverages ^^

and waiting for nex time, Rachel Wong, we take ur words and waititng for your WATERMELON PUDDING hahahahaaha~~

No comments: