I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A fuLLy uTiLizEd WeeK

It was a fully utilized week for a weeks past. I went out to a lot of places and hung out with different frens.haha... thanks to my frens who accompanied me for the last week...hehe

First day of the week was hanging out v my kai sis (god-sis) Yu xiu and my best fren- Shang Wei..went out around at mall..we had a fun trip...thanks ya and hope to hang out gain nex time ^^



Next day, a fren of mine who came from SP to pay me a visit...taking him and my god-sis out again...went to eat Thai Food~~yeah~!!nice food which is located at Jitra...the name of restaurant is Rung Reang..shud have it a try for those who stay in Kedah...


Tomyam~damn nice...like it very much


fried Sotong with flour


mango pasembor~thaimese style


coconut jelly~yeah!! dessert!

Next trip was to Penang...Firstly, would like to thank to Shan Hua for inviting me as the host for one of the Charity Concert Promo activity...i have learnt a lot and experienced from Shan Hua..thanks for giving me a wonderful experience..hehe...my best fren forever, Shan Hua


Group foto with Local Artists...hehe

Next trip was oso in Penang, but with different fren again...with my fren, Rayson who has just came back from Malacca. and wish him a better day and enjoy his life at Genting ^^ stayed over at Ching's house..thanks again to him for providing us place to stay over...haha


~Rayson Ng~


Guan Yin Niang Niang at Kek Lok Si

Nex day, again, hung out v other fren, whose name is Eugene...yeah~~eugene brought me back his house and we watched GHOST movie...damn funny~~ he got shocked and shout out loud!!funny la...gutless guy,lolz..hahha...then we went Kuala Kedah to have seafood dinner...yeah!!nice seafood...this month is the seafood month for me...hahaha...cholesterol is getting high...haha


my fren, Eugene..yeah!!

These 3 are nice....yummy~


nice oso..but sour a bit...haha

1 comment:

Xiu said...

wau,, 哥, next time we hv most fun lo.... i like that tongyam... hehe...