I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

HoMe reCIpe...mushroom chicken chop

Yeah, it was another cooking day for me to show my cooking talent. This time i took the challenge as it was the first time for me to cook "mushroom chicken chop"~yeah~~!! First trial and I was afraid that it's gonna fail...but, eventually, mission accomplished~ ^^


Tomato topped on bread~prepared by Hawaii~nice


Salad, prepared by Shiao Ping


Cakap banyak la...curi makan, my sai mui~Yoke Mei..hahaha


my honor to have this pretty lady, Rachel, to help me up in cutting the onions~


Li Huey's job, dip the chic into egg and paste onto flour~


Miss Sam(Lady Boss) frying chicken chop~wow..

tada, it's me!! Frying chicken chop and fries and hotdogs~wow


wow~the reddish thing, which is called as Watermelon Pudding~lol...by Rachel


Tada!!!! This is hw the dish looks like...erm..yummy yummy~!!


Happy ending with the mission accomplish~hahaha....everyone smiles~ka-cak!!

Specially thanks to those had contributed and we all were enjoying it so much...hahaha...thanks to Shao Ming for sponsoring us the Sparkling Juice and the place for us to masak-masak~hehehe..

Hope for next cooking again v u all...hahahahaha

1 comment:

PhO3y said...

so bad la...din ask me along...
i dun care, find 1 day cook 4 me...haha