I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

my eNjoYable tRIp

yeah, finally my holiday is here and i ady start to enjoy my holidays usefully..i wan fully utilize my holidays...

After coming back from Kampar, my first trip was going to Penang...Me was taking bus to Penang alone to find my Kai Sai Mui, Yoke Mei and her hubby, SooHai..hehe...they were my best companion as I was at Penang for 2 days 1 night..hehehe..

I was departing at 11am from the Terminal Bus Sahab Perdana, the damn f**king off thing was the bus. The bus was waiting for people to ride on then oni departs..it had taken up 30 mins to wait for the passengers..haiz...damn..i was so so frustrated since i ady promised to reach at Pg at 12pm so that our plan will run smoothly...gosh!! Bus departed at 11.45am and reached at Pg at 12.45pm...gosh!! ady late and the plan changed...Initially was Sing K--> movie --> Seafood cuisine...but changed to movie then Seafood cuisine..hehee

Met up with YYM and SooHai, we headed on to Queensbay Mall to take our lunch..yeah!! Then movie..after that Seafood cuisine as dinner...hahahaa...


my kai sai mui, YYM and her hubby, Mr.Sea


Gree vege v scallop..wow!!


Butter sourced shrimps


Pork with Salted duck egg


pepper crab


Hereby, i would like to thanks Kenny's fren, Ching adn his gf, who r willing to let me sleep over at their house for a night..haha..Thanks Ching wor..nex time when go Pg, ask kenny treats u and ur gf as rewards ya..lolz..because he is my bro, claim from my bro..hahaha

Nex morning, Ching's gf dropped me at komtar and gosh, it was still early (8am) and every shop still not yet operated...I walked around while waiting for my kai sai mui and her hubby...i went in market and i found out a lot of interesting things...wow...since i have long time din step in the market and the feel was fresh...haha! really "sam pat"..i saw the sellers/hawkers were hard-selling their products, vege, meats etc...interesting , happening and fun..haha..and i went in a kopitiam and the coffee is damn nice...not bad!! can have it a try on my next trip..hahaa...


nice coffee ^^


the Buddhist monks are begging alms from the public ^^


the most happening place, the market, nearby Penang Road...wow!!

As a conclusion, i feel i was really enjoying the trip and feel very happy..thanks to my kai sai mui and her hubby, Mr, Sea (SooHai)..haha!!

my nex plan -->> Taiping !! yeah~~!!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

i like the pasar pasar one... next time bring me there, ok?

Lee Shin said...

hei haven't see you for ages will meet you when i go kampar.. wait me..