I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Emergency case... T.T

This was the first time ever i have had in my life~ The Emergency Ward

The case started like this.....

I was in class and doing my assignments. B4 that, i knew that the stitches were ady getting loosed and the stitches would break up jz in one day. Who knows, my god! During my class still on-going, the stitches loosed and started bleeding~ damn disgusting and drink the blood!! YIAK!!!!!!

My friends, Jacky and Sam were immediately sending me to emergency hospital to be cured. My GOD!! If there was a private hospital, for sure i will not be going Kampar hospital...damn sucks!!!! Waiting from 6pm till 11pm, the doctor approached to me and told me "i will check u later on in 5 and see whether got the stitch to do suture on the wound or not"!! What it means by "see whether got the stitch to do suture or not"??? I prayed hard to my god!!!

15mins later, an assistant came to me and did suture on me. His first expression after seeing the wound inside my mouth and saying that "macam mana nak jahit ini???" OMG...this is wat i heard from the assistant~!!! I was so scared that they will worsen my wound! Eventually, he sutured for me and finally i can go bac at 12am~GOSH!!!!

Kampar is a place that really "leung"(cantonese). le sigh!!! Nex day morning i went to my dental clinic to consult to the doctor and doctor thnx god the pus puff has ady decreased and hopefully will be gone in these couple of days..

Pray hard to my god!! U hear me and i beg from u i wan my healthy life and enjoy my life wisely!!

I will be going bac my hmtwn to meet my family..damn missing them~ hehee

1 comment:

Miss Sophia said...

惨咯
马来西亚真的。。。。。。。
(无话可说...