I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Soka Gakkai- Junior welcoming day...

Well, it was the 2nd time for me to attend the Soka Gakkai activities and it was the Junior Welcoming Day....

Well, first of all specially thanks to Edwin for calling and pulling me in his best to call me to attend this meaningful activity. Secondly, thanks goes to Ivan for delivering me to the gathering place. Thank you guys and i do appreciate it. ^^

I made many friends over there and met some new guys who are the freshmen in kampar. Well, the aunties and uncles are so generous and bought us nice stuffs to treat us...wow!! Finally i can get my first "bak chang" (chinese sticky rice dumpling) frm the activity...wow!!! thanksful~hahaha

Well, plan to go back hmtwn jz next week and go home eat my mum's recipe dumpling~yeah!!hahahaha


the students from KTAR and UTAR

MC of the event

Junior preparing to perform ^^

the moment when we gonna leave


Sharing session from the senior ^^



and the most important thing is i can see u..hehehe...

K la...gotta sleep and nite ya...nid to work hard and do well in every presentation and assignments as well ^^

No comments: