I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

the DAY is coming...

well, it has come to the middle of the February...a day that which is the most memorable to me...a friend of mine told me, it needs not to be a special coz everyday is also a memorable day...but as for me, this day is the day that it is my first time...my valentine's day~ LOL

well, i m so awaiting for the day to come and celeb v the loved one...it means a lot to me as i m so eager on how would it feel?? excited??happy?? LOL...those feelings emanate from the bottom of my heart!!

Well, i hope that day will be my happiest day and most memorable day...I dare not to expect what might be happening on the day, but all what i've expected is that, i will fully enjoy the day with my loved one...bur i know that, sometimes, the end is not as what i've expected....so, dont expect so much and accept what it might be going on~


I think i will get slim for the day coming as i think i will be having Quacker all the time...hahahaha~ it is a good thing that i can save up to get my loved perfume, Aqua De Gio, 100ml...i will get you in one day~!!!!!!

No comments: