I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

yummy yummy~

well, within the month, it has been 2nd time for me to have my beloved seafood delicacies~ i enjoyed it very much~

A friend was asking me to bring him around in Kampar for seafood~ well, i decided to bring him over Tanjung Tualang which nearby Gopeng~ He food the bill and I just enjoyed the meal~ those are the food that we had ordered and we were over stuffed at the end~





Just both of us but we ate abot 3 person's meal~ LOL

These few days i was in sad mood~ as something happened in my life~ my heart is aching due to that~ but i have to over it as life still goes on~ i have many thing need to be done in the time... my study~so, i have to be tough and strong~ Went for my 2nd time Seafood with my gang~

Elaine Tan, Yoke Mei, Sam Lee, Jacky Lee (boss), Ve vian, Louis Ng and I, together 7 of us went to Tanjung Tualang again~ wuhoo!!! but the food was disappointing me as it is not nicer than the one i visited in previous time~ But, we all enjoyed it by chit-chatting around among 7 of us~! The hate thing is there was an aunty making noise like "Ceong dai hei" (singing opera).. LOL...





Elain Tan and Sam Lee (from left)

Louis Ng and Jacky, the boss (from left)

p/s: Yoke Mei, Ve Vian and I were in other's people (referring to Vevian) hp and waiting her to upload onto fb~ waiting waiting waiting~ LOL

Well, guys, thanks a lot especially Jacky coz he foot the bill and we really enjoyed it very much~ after the dinner, we were so happening and went Ipoh to sing K as to release tension~!! Enjoyed the session very much.. ~

Well, i have to be strong and happy in my life~ life still goes on~ When everytime something happens on me,for sure i will remember my mum, my family~ MUM, I LOVE YOU~!!

No comments: