I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My big day! my BORNday

Well, i had a wonderful trip for the previous week which was my birthday week. Went to KL to celeb my bornday with my dear on Friday. We went a lot of places where we were hunting for food...yummy!! My dear cooked me dinner and it warmed my heart a lot. It tasted nice...thanks and Love you so much!! The nex day, went out with 2 leng luis (Vevian and Winnie) and little Jack. The crazy trip started after their arrival in KL. We went a lot of places and shopped a lot, especially Vevian!! WOW!! Fun trip which full of laughters~ thanks to Vevian, Winnie and Jack for the treat...hehehe...






The next day, which was on Monday, I went out with Xin Yi and Sam to have our tea-session at Secret Recipe. Xin Yi was the one who food the bill~ thanks a lot to Xin Yi for tipu-ing  her bf to ask a treat. LOL...well, we had our wonderful moment by chit-chatting and took many pictures~ We were so enjoying the moment !!!







Well, it came to the day which was my bigday!! My born day!! Went out to Teluk Intan with a bunch of friends who are Sam, Jacky, Yoke Mei, Xin Yi, Aldan (Xin Yi's bf) and I. We went to Menara Condong, then moved to chinese food court to hunt for food, then, Chu Qiong Fan (the famous in Teluk Intan), after that to play snooker and lastly was having dinner at Poh Loong!! It was a fun trip where we could manage to get nice food and had fun all the time!! Laughters could always be heard inside the car...fun chatting with everyone!! Love u all!! Muaks..and sincere thanks from me to u all for celebrating my birthday !!












Well, keen on seeing my dear again on this friday!! Melaka Jonker Street, i m coming to you!! hehehehehe (evil laugh) !!!

No comments: