I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 24, 2011

nOt a fUll sTOp, bUt a DOT...

It's more of a recount of what I had gone through during my graduation day. I wrote it in my blog as to record this memorable event. I hope this would be the great memories that I had throughout my 3 years of studies.


The thousands of applause from the students rocked the hall when the guest of honor entered. Everyone was so excited and awaiting patiently for the conferment of degrees. First of the agenda was to sing Negaraku and everyone stood up steadily to show the utmost respect to the country. Next would be the speech given by President and Guest of Honour. Yeah!, now, (phewwww) it has come to the conferment of Degrees. Graduants were waiting eagerly for their turn to go onto the stage to receive their scroll from Guest of Honour. Finally, it came to my turn to receive the scroll from Guest of Honour. Hereby, it reminded me that I have finally made it for my Degree course, which it is not a full stop of my life but it is a Dot; A dot which is a symbol of multiplication.







Think back of the past three years, it turned my life upside down. The gang was so crazy and happening that we would travel not only the state itself but as well as other state. I have had my sweet, bitter, sour and spicy of my life experiences during my Uni life in Kampar. I have grown up throughout the years in the sense of matured thinking, the way to manage a task and time management. I understand that graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate.  Graduation is a process that goes on  until the last day of your life.  If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.


Members of CHESSY (Chet, Hongrui, Elaine, Samantha, Sam, Yokemei), when are we going to have reunion?? The PR5 members, we all must do well and succeed in our life! I will not forget each of everyone in PR5, because these are the greatest memories in my Uni life~~~Folks, once we have that Degree in hand, what will it mean for us? Some of us might hang it on the wall of our offices, others might store in in a bin in the basement. But for me, I know it means that we'll certainly list ourselves as Uni graduates on our resumes who is willing to put time and effort into bettering oneself, because by bettering himself/herself, he/she improves conditions for others, and by improving conditions for others, he/she improves the world. So, good luck on job market!!!
That's where our journey has to start: right with the person you see in the mirror. The person you have to live with every day. Without your belief in yourself, you'll never know how far you can get. Have you ever encouraged a friend to go after their dreams, and were frustrated with them when they had so many self-doubts? Well, we can't let ourselves have those same self-doubts either. That's what the Degree represents the fruition of our belief in ourselves.











No comments: