I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KL trip v my BiG bRothER

Sunday, wic was on 2nd August, i was spending my day v my big bro, kenny who is oso my personal fotographer..haha!!the fotos were taken by him mostly...i like it very muc...we went a lot of places, we went GSC for gold class. then hving Japanese foods as our lunch n Nandoo's as our dinner...we took alot of pics n one things the most happier is i got new watch, wic is SEIKO- Criteria..damn like it very much...

lastly, thnx to my big bro for giving me a wonderful n memorable days while in KL...i really lose stress alot...really enjoy the trip...


my big bro, Kenny...oso my personal fotographer..wakakaka!!


my kai bro, Kenny, a prof fotographer..


my favorite watch..seiko-criteria...wow!!

enjoy movie at Gold class...The Proposal...funny movie...nice


took at outside of Pavilion...love the background


took at KLCC park....damn posing..haha!!

10 comments:

PhO3y said...

nice photo....

Dave Lai said...

thnx..haha

Kenny said...

haha.. you are promoting me here, chet.. so suprise my personal photo is here.. :P

Anonymous said...

oo not bad ar.. lol..

Dave Lai said...

[kenny] haha..yaya..promote u...hehe..lelong lelong!!

[ss] thnx..hehe...

小虫 said...

oh~!!! no bad oh!!
take some quality pic!!
got personal pro photographer oh!! haha

Kenny said...

wah.. lelong me pula.. sound like so cheap le..

Dave Lai said...

[cacing] u oso not bad ma...u oso gud in taking fotos...when u wan take for me?haha...

[kenny]lelong lo...see got ppl wan bo...haha...

小虫 said...

lol~~ mine is amateur skill la ><"

Dave Lai said...

[cacing] it is gud oso ar..at least u got that skills..haha