I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

MemoRy In KL

wow....today (1st August 2009), it was a tired cum happy day i had...i like it so muc...the story started from the morning at 11am....

I was celebrating my kai sai lou's bday today till 4pm....we met v each other at 11am at KLCC..then we headed to Sakae in Suria KL to hav our brunch...damn happy together v him coz we hv nvr been seeing each bot 2 months ago if i m not mistaken..haha!!really having fun while having sushi v him..we chated alot bot the lives how we survived the the past 2 months.....he is the lucky guy as he got so many frens around to care bot him....

my kai sai lou- Redza (Hi to everyone!!)


Then we moved on to Aquaria...damn it...really amazing...it was really nice....haha!thnx to him for bringing me to there...




5 comments:

PhO3y said...

u should took off ur jacket if u wanna pretend u at pulau redang...haha

Dave Lai said...

aiyo..becoz wind blows...then cold ma..haha!!

Kenny said...

not wind blows, is scare sun burn it is? haha..

小虫 said...

wahh~ fly down to KL oh!!

T.T sad me~ i nvr been to aquaria lol
kai sai lou 挺帅的嘛!哈哈哈

redza said...

i noe u sure posted that pic..
hope u had a gud memory that day...cos for me it was the most happenning burfday ever..
thanks again KOR!