I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

souls disperse, flesh perishes....

The real thing has finally come to me~~2nd time we cant make it thru, and it is actually tough for me to make the decision... T.T
Within the 2 weeks, actually I was stressed. I tot a lot of nonsense, rubbish..y y y??? I keep asking myself y my mind will be that busy thinking of rubbish, SHIT ?? Shudn't I send out the message? Frankly speaking, I was regret..but I have no right to change the thing since it is a fact!!!!! I have to be more braver and face it...
Forget u is impossible for me but the feel to u, will do....U r my good buddy that I hope we can hang out and watch movie in future..promise to me that dun do anytin that betray ur religion, trust to ur god n he is the one who can lead u out frm darkness...

I am not good to u but i do hope that u could find someone which is not that troublesome as me...bless u~~ and remember wat u have promised and make it...I will be more happy if u get bac with the one u really love with...

Bless u..oweys the one who care u here...

No comments: