I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

speechless day...!

wat i nid to say? wat shud i say? wat i can react?? We still the same? are we? any miracles??

Yesterday night was getting sick and whole body was like freezing....sore throat this morning, feel like dun wanna talk so muc...haiz...

Now, I really realize that family is the one who cares for us, love us....when the time i sick, i nid someone by my side..but my mind was stuck there...who?? who?? will be the one by my side?? from that, i tot of my mum...my mum is the one who oweys by my side and take care of me....i love u mum....

I duno wat can i do for u....u seems duno wat is the problem actually that seperates me n u...i am confused...u even never give me assurance...i wan u to assure to me...haiz......nvm la...it seems u ady get someone u love...try to be happy there...

take care

1 comment:

PhO3y said...

cheer up ya~ sometimes try 2 think more positive~