I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodbye KL...

my life of internship is going to end soon and later... counting down the days starts from 10...will be leaving KL on 19th and back to my Kampar life...my study life...

Miss the company here, the people here, the environment here....and everything here...just in a short 3 months of internship, it really turned my life upside down... Happy, sad, challenging, fun, etc all came into my 3 months life...memories....

Must take care of yourself as i cant take care of u and always by your side....dont breach your promise that you have promised me....do happy life there and when i m free, sure i will visit the place again...i will miss u oweys...i really afraid the day to come..but i know i cant avoid frm it...i have to face it..only thing i will tell you, i will to be the best for every second...so that we wont regret of what we have done for each other...

KL is the place that full of challenges and fun...it depends on how u treat yourself in this kind of environment...making friends for sure is the easy things but we need to know who is/are our friends..I will oweys miss the place that really gives me a very good experience while my 3 months life in the place...

Appreciate what you have contributed...do take care yourself..bye bye KL...leaving soon..yeah!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lao eh ~ talk till like very very emo lidat >< like the world gonna end lidat. hahaa

Kenny said...

who u miss, mention clearly la.. don tell half half let ppl gues who is that...

Dave Lai said...

[sam sau] lolz...miss the kampar life very much...the gang we are...CHESSY...miss it so so so much..

[kenny] will miss u for sure...u r in my list...hahahaha

Kenny said...

the last one in ur list right? you where got miss me de la... weird...