I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 18, 2011

iT's jUst yOu

A buggy life that I have been through for the week, bustling about my heavy projects and assignments. Finally, I can officially announce that I let go everything that happened in the past because I know what should/should not I to treasure or appreciate when the thing is no longer belongs to me. I will not trace back whatever the hurts and tears that I had been through, because I know, I have found you~!!

Cupid has made a such great arrangement for both of us. Initially, we were just having a nodding acquaintance, chitchatting around and sharing our stories to each other. As time goes on, we found out there are some of the similarities between both of us, mutual understanding and consideration, caring and loving, and that, it makes us together. Whenever the time i feel stressed or just in a bad skin, you are the one who keep me up, motivate me and encourage me not to let off.

Every time when the moment i open up my eyes, i expect to see your face, but see nothing except an empty face. I know that there is nothing in this world that can compare to you and it makes me to feel like I am nothing without someone like you. Every time i close my eyes, I see your funny face and the way you laugh. All these pictures make me keen on seeing you and hugging you all the time.

I remember your smile, I remember the sweet words from you, as it flows through me. I remember my heart keeps pounding when we see each other, I remember every single little action from you done to me...I remember everything and it keeps flashing over and over, picture by picture appearing on my mind. I just could not let my mind sit back as those picture will appear momently on my mind.

I love you more than words can say. From the beginning until now, you have never failed in performing your "duty" and I feel secured to be with you. My heart will always belong to you. Even though, there might be lights and storms that we need to pass through all the time, but perseverance has never failed a thing that makes us to stick it out all the time for our precious love~

~The drawing is a bit "cacat", but it is from the bottom of my heart~

Muaks~!!

p/s: someone has been waiting for so long for my updates and now, here you go~ XD

No comments: