I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 21, 2011

tHe sPARkles

Ever since you walked into my life, i have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when i have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. I appreciate and treasure you for giving me a great unforgettable day and i enjoyed so much. I m glad you came into my life and I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept for who I am. Now,i have found the person I was looking for. Your smile, your action, your everything has melted my heart...my heart told me that you are the one whom I earnestly long for....

Listen to your singing, it touched deep into my heart...my tears dropped because I know those tears were about my happy and happiness that we have been through, how hard we strive for our relationship....as you said, the willpower will never fail both of us and it keeps telling us, there is our future in the frontage...You became my reason, my existence, my dreams and my future just by being yourself and I thank you all with my heart...

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel but "I more than love you" are the words that to best describe my love, my perseverance to you. As days continue to pass, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. Remember, though we are apart but love has connected us and making us more closer to each other. Slow down the pace, so that, I can trace it and follow you forever~~~~

~Follow the trace and you will find me~

No comments: