I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

tHru sToRMs and bACk

The first day we allowed our true feeling to come out about each other, we fell asleep in each other's arm~ I never wanted it to be morning, where we'ld go our separate way. Seriously, i enjoyed the moment very much~ I duno how to describe my feeling but all I know i dun wan them go away....
We both have been hurt in the past but am I ain't be granted a chance as i believe we we could be the one who are faithful to each other..Things are so good even though we are both shy about things, you make me feel so good and now i wear my smile on the inside and outside, because i know u're mine~

Well, i know that when something has happened, perhaps it will have no way back~ but I believe in my heart and soul that we were meant to be with one another. I think about you everyday and night. The love that i hold for you in my soul is greater than an ocean or the sky above.

All i want in my life is you and your love. We have been thru storms and back into the light over and over again, and right now we are back in the storm. Right now, all i want you to know is my love for you will never die and Let's step back into the light....

Please forgive me for all the hurt that i have caused you. I love you and i mean for the words~ Hopefully, when the day comes, i will still have you by my side and you will be the last angel face that i see.

I will be able to hold you in my arms one last time and tell you how much i love you and how much you really mean to me

I love you~

No comments: