I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 4, 2011

thINgs leFT unSaiD...

Time is moving fast and now it is in the beginning of March~well, this will be a busy month to me as load of assignments and FYP need to be rushed like hell~ woot~!!!

Well, I could not sleep for the night and stayed up late by doing my FYP. Nothing much progress as I was dreaming of you~ I keep my mind thinking of you, your shadow would not be shaded off... I find myself to be working hard as to retrieve what shud I belong but u seem like do not want to talk or even think about it~ i feel so helpless...

I went out to have my very first time breakfast at 4am~ cool man, this was really great coz it's my first time to be having breakfast in such an early morning and enjoyed it very much with 2 friends (Qzen and Faruq)~ well, all we did were chit-chatting and gossiping ppl around us~ it was so interesting and enjoying~ shud we hang out again nex time~ LOL

Reached home at about 6am smtin and watching my hosting event. It really made my day as i was non-stop laughing when watching over and over again~ it was so cool and i shud feel glad on that coz we (with my partner, Lee Lay Chen) did a huge success in the event!!

A friend of mine was telling me that "if I'm becoming a part of your stress and pressure, then u better let it go as i never wanna see u suffer" and, actually, i do agree with that statement. If you love your lover, u shud not be so self-centered as to regulate him or predominate him from doing your favor. Perhaps, i shud let you go and you would feel better after and that...

My life is starting to become so different even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy because you have shared yourself with me. All the things that i told you about how i felt and how you make me feel were true. Nothing else mattered to me except hearing the laughter in your voice when you were happy. You made my days easy to get through and my night at peace, looking forward to another day even though distance separates us just being was enough.

Distant love will oweys be the factor that triggers one's relationship to be insecure. Well, trust and belief to one and another will be the main elements as to ensure the relationship is long last~ I shud keep everything back into my mind and back to what my life was as previous time~ I shud do well in my study and u too, bless u everything and all the best~!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear, we should go out together one day again. Wish to see you stay strong k? Anything need consult or assist, don't forget I am always ready! Bless~

Dave Lai said...

sure~ haha..looking forwoard ^^