I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 6, 2009

3-Day 2-niGht trip aT BidOr

Where did I go last Friday, Saturday and Sunday?? Haha..good question... Actually, I went back to my friend's hometown which is located at Bidor.

When my friends around me heard about my trip to Bidor, only one question came out from them was: What can you do at Bidor? Yalo, what can I do actually I also don't know. I answered. Between the days, I went alot of places, more importantly U care me no matter where I am.

In Bidor, I went to eat laksa near to bus station. One thing I realized was the people overthere are so "good in culture". Haha... the 3-word phrases I can always get from their mouth. It was really surprising me. I still remember that my friend told me, if u want to command well in cantonese, the basic thing u hav to learn is the 3-word phrases. Wow....really different culture..haha~~In Bidor, had alot of Bidor cuisine like "Char Xiew Duck Rice" wic costs RM6...wow!! Expensive than KL....

Then the nex day I went to Anson, Teluk Intan. I went to the leaning tower wic is located right in the center of the town. Nice structure. Then took the Ansun most popular "Chee Cheong Fan", which cost RM3.30 each. Damn, the most expensive I nvr had b4. I also went to 58 -stall food court.

During the trip, thank U for accompanying me every moment, because of U, I nvr felt bored....Thnx U!!






4 comments:

See Teck said...

Welcome to Bidor. Did you go to the famous waterfall http://seteck.blogspot.com/2008/04/bidor-waterfall.html?

Dave Lai said...

erm...no...haha....

PhO3y said...

dun believe wat ur fren told u la...d 3-word phrases only let u learn bad things.

Dave Lai said...

yalo..i oso told him like dat...haha!!