I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Justify..justify...justify....

Today really down mood. Is anybody can tell me, am I so bad??? anything can leave me comments, really appreciate.

Today I heard She said that She heard from someone that I am so bad, bad until not suit to be Her friend. How come?? Did I ever do something bad to the guy who told Her??

She said a case that brought out by that guy that at first when they decided wanted to get a new freezer, then saying that I am so autarchical wanted to occupy the small freezer for my own use. But as in my memory, I never mention that!! So sucked!!

Then, some more preposterous thing I heard from Her was I am so sucked. They asked me went out for dinner, but at the beginning I got the appetite, but when the time they were going out for dinner, I lost my appetite. May be the time they asked me was the time I m hungry, so I promised them. But how do I know they delayed the time so late til I have lost my appetite. So, when they were going out for dinner, I said I lost appetite, rejected to join them for dinner. Hey man, this is subjective, it depends to your mood and desire. What for I need to spend my money and time going there just to have a cup of drink??? For better I make drink myself at home!!

Based on the above issues, he judged me as BAD GUY. OH MY GOD!!!

If I wanna talk about the guy who told She, for sure, by using simple random sampling method to do the research on his friends around, for sure I can get one result that he is so so worst than me.

Talk about the streamyx installation fees, wah, god, he is so good in calculation. RM 75 divided into 3 years because he was taking foundation in UTAR for one year only, so that when divided by 3 years, he times back one year for the year he stays. Then he has to pay for the year only. This thing really get irritated from our housemates. So sucked he is than me!!

There are also other issues but lazy to type..haha!!!

really bad he denigrates me in front of my friend(She). Haiz...please la..change ur attitude la...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why la so bad mood. nvr tel me wat happened also