I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 24, 2009

again....

yesterday my heart pain again....but not that serious as last night...it seems like a signal for me to take a break....haha!! everything comes on together, really stress me a lot....but i will try to think positively,no matter how is it, i will look at it obversely....

i noe heart pain isn't a play things...i noe there r still a lot of frens around me caring of me....thanks...so, i will try to comfort myself, make myself happier like previous...

muaks to all those whoever care me n love me....hehe

5 comments:

Kenny said...

why your heart pain again yesterday?? chet, u must take care urself...i want healthy brother...can u??

MANZ said...

ur frenz want a healthy brother but i want a big big kiss...
haha...
boleh tak???

Dave Lai said...

[kok kheng]haha...nola...jz ok..normal pain onli..not dat serious...

[manz]especially for manz...muaks..muaks...muaks...enuf?haha

Kenny said...

wah.. kiss here kiss there ar... mata sakit yor..haha..

MANZ said...

enuf lo....
if not ur KOK KHENG's mata will sakit again^^
haha