I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nice food to be introduced...!!





Recently I am so addicted to a kind of Kampar cuisine which is located near to Minat mini market, a kopitiam named 山中城....there is a food stall named 我问天is the one that has become the place that I most visit to. The "chief" who is my "kai ma", very nice...I sayang her so muc. But recently, I heard that she got some health prob, really worry bot her. Kai Ma, u muz take care of urself.....













my kai ma...hehe (leng lui)



5 comments:

MuK said...

ooo...i knw where it is...hahahahaha

Kenny said...

i miss this a lot.. aunt, you really a good cooker.. if i stay in kampar, sure everyday i go ur place de..

Dave Lai said...

dave {Muk} : haha...yala...i noe u noe where it is...but the dong poh rou is really nice. Damn nice..like it so so much.

dave {kok kheng}: her backbone nw is getting big prob. doctor advised her to rest more rather than working so long time by standing....really worry bot her...

Anonymous said...

lol. yearh lar. i noe u like ir very much. always ask us to go wit u. lol

PhO3y said...

next time u can open a stall call我问地.haha...