I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

enjoy the life.....


Recently really stressed up by assignments la, studies la and so so so so on....really dun wan to stay in the room, feeling like lonely n thinking unhappy things onli will do...so, asking Sam, Jacky and Yoke Mei to yum cha to chat n laugh, 4get bot the unhappy things. Today is my old fren, Xin Yi's birthday. She asks me, Jacky n Sam to her party 2nite. But in the noon time, she, me, her two frens who r Pei Yi and Hui Hui, Loong and her bf, Bo Quan. We all 6 persons went to sing K..it was fun as we sang a lot of songs...hehe...long time din sing k le, feel like great. Singing is one of the way for me to lessen my stress. We really enjoyed as her bf was entertaining us..haha..damn funny. Here bless Xin Yi and Bo Quan's relationship everlasting...

Xin Yi's bf n me, my fren too...


Chet, Pei Yi, Xin Yin n Hu Hui




3 sisters...haha

WAITING FOR BBQ N FUN FAIR LATER...enjoy enjoy and enjoy the life....hehe

No comments: