I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 3, 2009

MuSt be SumThing WroNg to mE



wat's wrong v me?????? I slept at 2pm yesterday then woke up at 6am tis morning. Why why why??? I duno why my mind suddenly thinking of U....... I was thinking of what had U told me....each of the sentences that came out from Ur mouth were suddenly coming across my mind and making me miss U so so much..... Why Why why??

Then so suddenly one thing came across my mind was the title and the research questions of the CRM individual presentation. So, I wrote down all the things and sent an email to my tutor, Ms Huan to get approval....haha!! sounds like crazy that sending people email early in the morning....

Really awaiting for good things to be happened when going somewhere v U....I started missing u each of seconds......

2 comments:

PhO3y said...

2pm till 6am???really sumthing wrong wif u...haha...

Dave Lai said...

yalo..i oso duno y...suddenly thinking of someone...hehe