I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A WonDeRfuL LuNch

When I woke up, first msg i received was Kenny's (my big bro) msg. He was greeting me morning.
Then I replied him morning oso. Then I went on9. That time almoz 12pm. He saw me on msn then asked me what I eat normally for my lunch. Then I told him I normally eat chicken rice or "cap fan" for my lunch. Then I suggested him out to lunch n he suggested for Sushi King.

We ate a lot as we are onli 2 persons having the lunch. Damn stuffed. Haha....






my favourite....UNAGI


Sanma Kabayaki


philadelphia maki

It was really nice lunch I hav been so so long time nvr had b4...haha!!

Thanks kenny, my big bro....

2 comments:

PhO3y said...

not consider as ate a lot la coz guys usually "eat a lot"...haha...

Dave Lai said...

jz lunch onli leh, my dear....is ok le..summore 2 persons onli...