I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

bAck AgaIn at kAmpaR

Yeah, finally life at kampr...nothing much change over here but the number of residents here increases tremendously...my god!! jam jam jam!!

Thanks for a friend of mine, Gary Loh Shan Hua, for taking up his precious time to play and hunt for nice stuff in Ipoh..yeah...after his show, we went Ipoh to eat "Nga Coi Kai"..then nex day dinner at my kai ma there, having "dong po rou"..yeah!! luckily he likes it very much...and i m satisfied as i m the tour guide for him..hahahaa

Then, 2nite, steamboat night at Grand Kampar Hotel...nice...RM 10 per person...damn worth and full...long time din sit, play , hang out and eat together ady.... Sam, Yoke Mei, Jacky and I were having a splendid and wonderful dinner at Grand Kampar Hotel..hehehe

Yeah...long time really din have this kind of feeling....now i really unleash...wont think back about the past...as ppl say, let by gones be by gones...let's everything happens naturally...we cant control or even manage the way it shud be...it wil make us more suffer..hahaha

Yeah, gota finish my final report..after will move back to my hometown and having my holidays...Alor Star, i come to u soon...and my frens there, ready wor...i will call u guys to hang out once i m there..hahha

happy life and i hope i will continuously happy for the days to come....hehehehehe...


No comments: