I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

yeah!

Counting down my last day of my internship life~ after that will be going back to kampar and start my study life... CHESSY, we gonna meet up and yum cha again....yeah!!!

Yeah, guess wat, leaving here might be one of the happy thing for me coz i am leaving the place that is no longer belongs to me...haha...a place where given me a lot of memories...yeah!! Makes me grown up and think more especially in a relationship...

May be u have found ur one and he can take care of u...yeah!! hehe...happy wor to hear from that...anyhow, do take care of urself...

haha..thanks for last night, really warm me up with the actions...but i know wat u trying to say and i think i respect u..hahaha...anyhow, we still friends...yeah!!!

Finally, the weekend is here....i wish i can have a wonderful weekend before leaving the place and take care my all friends... Chloe, do take care of urself, anything can sms me or call me...i m willing to hear from u but u know what i want as feedback??? a meal..yeah!!hahahahaa

No comments: