I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to my life...

First of all, thanks to my all friends for celebrating birthday with me in advance...proudly intro them, they are Ms Sam Lee Lay Chen, Mr Jacky Lee Han Jie, Ms Yee Yoke Mei and Mr Kenneth Lee Hui Keat...yeah!!! thanks and love u all...Samantha Sau, Elaine Tan, Angeline, hongrui, Sue Yan, Louis Ng, and my fellow PR5 classmates, thanks for your wishes... Louis Ng, dun forget u still owing me a meal..hahahahahah!!

Haha...am I ok with that? yeah,,,guess so...back to my normal life...hanging out with frens, singing K with frens, watching movie with frens, drinking with frens..a lot of fun....

Firstly, would like to thanks Stanley, a funny guy who can entertain me and accompany me to drink at pub then to clubbing...yeah, a fun night i had over there...i really enjoyed!!

Next day, Ken and Zhi were accompanying me to watch movie then went to sing K...yeah!! wat's a busy day i had yesterday,,,,today, back to working life, a life that is going to end soon on this saturday...yeah!!!my internship life..then back to my study life....

I was so stupid, without me, u will be.......hahaha..now i knew it, u have found someone there...ya,i shud not to worry so much ady...anyways, call me or sms me if u need me or would to share ur stuffs with me....i m willing for that...

2night, gonna be my birthday night...guess who wil be celebrating with me?? yeah, Kenny wee,
thanks for accompanying me...whenever i am sad and happy..thanks to u so muc, my kai gor!!!

waiting for the days to leave the place, KL...a place that does not belong to me..i dun wanna stay..i dun wanna remember/retrospect any of memories in the town again,..i was fooled...tot the thing u devoted will be rewarded...haha..no...eventually, sad or bad memories will get....

I sincerely wish and bless u....yeah, i am unhappy to that..but wat to do? someone is really can give u love and care, i shud be happy with that...coz i m no longer the one to give u love and care, but tears will do....

Bye Bye and take care.....guess we will dont have chance to meet again....do take care of urself...my heart gonna die for the relationship soon...i will unleash all the thing that is no longer belongs to me...

No comments: