I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bye bye!!

Bye Bye KL...finally i had done v my internship for the last 3 months....while the internship life in KL, it inspired me a lot..i have grown up within these short 3 months...things getting my mindset to be matured and rational...

Yeah, going to leave KL by tomorrow which is on Tuesday morning, then will stay at kampar for about a week then will off back to hometown, a shelter where warms me always~ I miss u Mum, I love u..i am coming back soon...hahahahaha~~

Thanks to u...at first, after reading the letter, i was wondering why the necklace is not inside...haiz...i actually feel sad...coz i say, i cant bring one thing back from u as a gift for me...well, is fine, take it and present to someone u love...i think so that u dun have to waste money and get him a thing again...use this necklace to present to him la.. ^^ seriously, i do care about that..y dun u present me? y? y? i really need something from u so that i can bring it back...it is doing nothing to what u have tot...i know everything is over, and i just want it to make me always remember there is a someone actually i still care for...i hope....soli for my selfishness...

Well, 2nite will be sleeping over at my kai sai mui house, Yoke Mei, at Cheras. Yeah...last night at KL, think wont be back to KL again le except got any events or want to meet some old friends...

Bye Bye KL and i m gonna miss u again...hahahahahaha!! Thanks for my friends to accompanying me from day to night...hahaha...happy v u all guys!! yeah!!


Gonna take my trip and back to the place where i belong to~~

No comments: