I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fully utilized day!!

yeah, what a fully utilized day i had on yesterday...making a lot of fun to me...morning woke up then packing my luggage..damn, just knew that i have load of things need to be brought over kampar...hahaha...dont know sam's care whether can fit in or not...lolz...

Then a friend coming and help me carried the luggage to put in his car....he is Giornus...lolz....yeah...thank u so muc... muaks...lolz...hahahaha....then we went to sing K...yeah...happy day and i was enjoying very much since i din sing K for ady 3 months....haha...

Thanks to Giornus for willing to spend his day for my last day at KL....and I duno when i am going to back to KL again...but will miss everyone here...

Leaving the place may be can ease the pain of my heart..hahaha..a new life gonna start...new sem and new year...guess will be very busy life then...Yesterday night, got a friend called me and tell me will drive over to find me and stay my place for 2 nights..yeah!! happy to hear that...lolz...

Thanks...muaks...

No comments: