I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New dAy, nEw LifE...

Today is a brand new day for me and 2 more days i leave the place, the place that does not belong to me...yeah!!

Recently knowing 4 new friends, they are Stanley, Ken, Jeremy and Zhi. They accompanied me these few days and i was really happy with that. Thanks guys...yeah!! Without u all, i duno how my days were gonna be...hehe

Yea, just a few days knowing u but u inspired me and gave me the strength...seriously u've brightened up my life...thanks ya dude...appreciate wat u have contributed...

Recently happened many things on me...argh!!! haha...funny thing was if u are going to lie on me, y dont u lie me thoroughly?? y u wan to tell me actually u are creating story?? bullshit...hahaha...funny yeah! but watever it is, no more harmful or important to me.. ^^ coz i ady died heart on the relationship as u said u ady given up since long time ago...haha!! but thanks to u too coz at least i know one thing is u got ur own future and i shud not block it...haha..thanks wor..!! But dont worry, i am going back kampar soon, so i think u wont see me this shit man anymore..just hope that in future later, we still can hang out together and chit chat again...argh, now i need some time to relax myself and get back to my life..u too...bless u wor.. ^^ frankly, from the day we were separated till now, i never thought of angry of u or even hate u...yeah!! this is my personality, i wont angry people but i will bless him.. ^^

Yeah, now is u..y u keep silent? if u got thing wanna let me know, jz talk to me..asking u questions, u just diam diam...yesterday i tot is the time for u to voice out but u din...aiya...nevermind, tis saturday gonna movie..yeah!! watch movie with u..hahaha...

Hope that the day will come and i am willing to wait for the day u say something to me...i know u got something to tell me but u....aiya~~!! awaiting u ya...

Last thing is to thank my kai gor, Kenny Wee, thanks for accompanying me and happy with u too,,,muaks...!!

No comments: