I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I hAte U

Yeah, the due date is just around the corner which is on 26th April 2010...and the progress is already 80% done...yeah!! final part of my report~~

I hate u...i hate u..yeah, it's u, the weather~~!!!! so hot here and making me keep sweating....bath for 6 times per day but still sweating...!!!!!!!!!!! but nevermind, i m almost getting my report done and i m going to leave u soon..hahahaha!!!! back homtwn can sleep in my air-cond room..yeah!!! like it so much...hahaha

Last 2 days, a fren of mine from Pg was coming to Kampar for a show and ask me as his companion to play around Ipoh...had fun..yeah!!

Then today till Sunday, thanks to my Kai Gor, Kenny Wee, for taking his time to kampar to hunt food and play around...i will rush my report and get it done...so that we can hang out around ipoh..hahaha

Report....i wan to finish u by tomorrow!! yeah! i mean it....

Gambateh!! work work work!!

No comments: